Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The bride and I are headed off to Disneyland in the morning. We will be home Monday. I was also invited to go fishing this weekend. Out of the two I know where I would rather be, but will keep that to myself. Just in case the bride happens to read my blog. It will be a good time and she has been wanting to go for a very long time. A little known secret about Disneyland history: I was there the first day it opened. It was pretty short at the time but mom said I had fun. As much fun as a two year old can have in a stroller. Maybe I still look good in mouse ears

2 comments:

BobG said...

Now that you're home, how about a picture of you in mouse ears?

Kenny said...

Bob

There were no pictures taken. I don't think they have a lens wide enough to get all of me in the shot.