Monday, April 20, 2009

It has been a fairly busy morning, Had some blood drawn, blood pressure checked,picked up meds for mom, and met the bride for lunch. I also picked up some brake pads for the truck. I will do the brakes in the morning and I plan on splitting some wood this afternoon. It has turned out to be a beautiful day and the forecast is for great weather for the rest of the week. I had planned to go fishing on Thursday but my Thursday morning got clogged up. Mom and I were going for haircuts this morning. The lady that does our hair had to take he daughter to the doctor, some kind of a rash or something. She called and asked if we could come Thursday. So I will go Friday (Nate get your poles ready). I figure to head out about 8:00 Thursday morning. (Nate I'll be at your house about 8:15). That's about it for the day, not rebel rousing, no protest, no nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looked as if you had a good 'Tea Party'.

You certainly lead a busy life for a retired gentleman! It's the same for me and Kriss. I just don't know where we found the time to work!

Kenny said...

My life is pretty much none stop and I just love it. I have been saying the same thing lately I don't know how I ever had time to work.