Tuesday, January 23, 2007

An impromptu day off., I was joking with the bride this morning. I mentioned that we should go to Idaho and buy some lottery tickets so we could both retire. She took me at my word and we have both called into work. So when the sun comes up and we get dressed for the day we will be heading north.

I mentioned that I had bought my wife an MP3 player for her birthday and I had to take it back. Yesterday at lunch my buddy Nate and I went to Circuit city and bought her an Ipod. I figured I was home free. The Ipod did not have FM radio in it. So back it went and I ended up buying a different MP3 player, she is now happy, and that is what I live for. I guess the third time is a charm.

Time to go enjoy my coffee in front of the fire and wait for the sun to come over the mountains, have a great day

No comments: