Friday, January 19, 2007

I bought my bride an MP3 player this afternoon for her birthday (Sunday). I specifically asked if I could down load songs from a CD, of course I was told yes. This MP3 was made exclusively for Best Buy. We were given a 2 month free subscription to BEST BUY MUSIC STORE MANAGER. It appears that this MP3 player made exclusively for Best Buy will not let you rip CD’s you can only down load music from BEST BUY MUSIC STORE MANAGER ( $14 a month). Which I am upset about, but what is even worse I can not get BEST BUY MUSIC STORE MANAGER to load on my computer. I spent minimum of 45 minutes on the phone with Ann from tech support. She had uninstall and reinstall the software 4 or 5 times. I paid $223 for this unit and I do believe it will be going back this weekend. I would take it back first thing in the morning but I am heading for the gun show in Salt Lake City. I sold a rifle last weekend at a small gun show up in Ogden. I need to replace with a different rifle. So between me exercising my second amendment rights and taking the bride to http://www.lacaille.com/ for her birthday my Saturday is pretty well shot. The return will have to wait until Sunday after church.

4 comments:

Nate said...

Bad, bad Best Buy! Why would you ever go there? Its the worst place to shop.

Take it back, quickly! Then, buy an iPod from Circuit City or Sams, it doesn't matter. It will be about equal to what you already paid.

iTunes will rip from any CD and downloads are 99c per song or less.

And never, never spend a dime with Best Buy again. Its the only solution.

Kenny said...

I have been to the gun show and back. There is a new member to the family. Stianless steal mini 14. Now what good is a new gun without ammo? There is a 1000 rounds of .223 to keep the new gun company.
The couple we were going out to dinner with this evening called in sick. So the bride decided to make dinner at home and invite a different couple.

This leaves me time to take the Mp3 palyer back to Best buy.

The bride is taking a nap right now so I have been assigned the task to take the pie out of the oven before I leave to get my money back.

BobG said...

I went to the show Saturday; that was one of the most crowded gun shows I have ever seen around here.

Kenny said...

There were a number of folks there. I was a little disappointed with the number of tables that actually had guns on them. To me it seemed ¾ of the tables had everything for sale but guns. Prices seemed a little steep. The outfit out of Montana that sales ammo had good prices and they were doing a bang up (no pun intended) business. That is where I picked up my .223 ammo.