Saturday, January 07, 2006

It has been a good weekend so far. I spent yesterday in the desert with a buddy and a whole lot of guns and ammo. The lead content of my favorite spot has increase. Today was spent just across the border in Nevada( many slot machine). The bride and I were down $120 and just as we were getting ready to leave I won $120 on a penny slot machine. I am getting ready for bed. I leave Monday morning for Texas. I'll be there until Thursday. I'll go to church in the morning and spend a relaxing day with the bride.

1 comment:

Dave. said...

Hey Kenny!
I'm back at work tomorrow - Monday - after being away since the 23rd!!! Help!!!

Had a talk with the boss last Wednesday morning and I could be leaving at the end of the month but we will wait and see. Meanwhile I'll be checking out job vacancies.

Have a safe time in Texas.