Thursday, January 31, 2008

I went to work this morning feeling pretty good. Heading down the hall to get a cup of coffee and something in my new left knee popped. Went on about my business and within an hour my knee was killing me. It felt like a tooth ache and ran all the way down my leg. I lasted until 9:00am and I headed for home. After two pain pills and a little bit of rest I am doing pretty well. It feels like a tissue problem. I think what happened was some scar tissue broke loose. My range of motion is good and it does not hurt when I move the knee. I figure that I’ll be good to go in the morning and head back to work. I have a few things to line up for a trip I am going on next Tuesday.

2 comments:

BobG said...

Hope everything turns out ok; I've known other people with new knees, and it took a while for them to get the kinks out.

Kenny said...

It seems to be good, just a little tender