Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have not dropped off the face of the earth, but I have been busy. I left on the 9th of May with a couple of buddies and went fishing at Flaming Gorge , left the Gorge on the 12th did laundry and the bride and I headed of Las Vegas s on the 13th. Met up with my buddy of 30 years and his wife, had a wonderful time and lost a lot of money. Came home on the 16th and I took off for Denver to visit my son on the 17th. Got home on the 20th and here I sit. The bride and I did go out with some friends to see a Beatles tribute band (1964 the Tribute) in Salt lake last night. Those guys were very good and put on a great show. Today the bride had decided to tackle the computer / throw anything in there to hide it room. We have made a very large dent in the room and thrown out a lot of stuff that should have been tossed when we hid it in the room. Not much else going on and I don’t plan any more trips until the 16th of July when I leave for Alaska to go fishing.

No comments: