Monday, March 15, 2010

It's been busy around here. My sister was out for a visit. We had a wonderful time laughed most of the week.

Mom has not been doing so good, I believe she had a small stroke a week ago Saturday. At one point she did not know who I was. She seems to be doing better but there is a difference in her mannerisms. Plus she has had an infection of some kind. The Dr. prescribed some antibiotics and she is doing somewhat better.

The weather was beautiful today and I got some yard work accomplished. I have a full day of yard work planned for tomorrow.

3 comments:

BobG said...

Hope your mom gets feeling better soon. I was hoping on getting some yard work done, but back problems precluded it. I keep wondering when it is going to snow again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kenny said...

Sorry about your back. A bad back can be the worest.