Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home safe and sound after a wonderful week visiting my son and his bride; plus watching as much football as we could in one week. Went on another ride along with Nick (He is a cop) . This was my third ride along and the second time we had a dead body. Nick was calling me the angel of death. Seeing someone dead is never the highlight of my trip but it is interesting to see how the situation is handled.

I did enjoy the Chargers beating the Broncos last week and the seats were the best I have had for any sporting event. We were 14 rows from the field and it was fantastic, the fact that the charges won buy the score of 32 to 3 help a lot.

The Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful and we laughed during the whole meal. My son did the majority of the cooking and is a wonderful cook. The only down side to the trip was having to put down one of Nick’s dogs. It was hard but had to be done. I was able to help share the grief and was glad I was there for my boy and his wife.

1 comment:

BobG said...

Glad to hear you had a decent Thanksgiving with family.