Thursday, June 04, 2009

The bride and I went to the Fleetwood Mac concert last night and it was wonderful. I did confess to my bride of almost 37 years that I had been in love with Stevie Nicks years ago. She made me promise that there would be no lusting during the concert. I pretty much kept my promise. However I did fall in love again. Stevie came out in the flowing warps that made her look almost mystical and her haunting voice and lyrics captured me again. It was two plus hours of great music and wonderful memories. The singing stopped and she walked off the stage and out of my life. It was over, and I left with the bride just as happy as a man could be even though I can not convince the bride to change her name to Stevie but I'm working on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great night that must have been!

Kenny said...

It was great fun.