Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I leave Friday morning for Denver. I am going to spend a few days with my youngest son and his wife. Saturday evening we will go to the Rockies baseball game and Sunday my son and I will be at the Chargers/ Broncos football game. Both my son and I are big Chargers fans and we wear our colors with pride. I will stay out there until Tuesday. The boy wanted me to stay and watch Monday night football with him. It is going to be fun

Monday the bride goes to see the surgeon to schedule surgery for her back. She has been in a great deal of pain and it seems to getting worse. Tuesday she will go see a pain doctor and get her third shot to help with the pain. I hope that it does her some good. She and a girl friend are taking off on the 22nd for a four day cruise to Mexico. So mom and I will be home. I figure mom and I can go crazy with out any adult supervision.

Last week my buddy from Pennsylvania came out for his visit. We trade off every other year. He comes to Utah one year and I go to PA the other. We spend most of our time fishing. It is a great time when ever we can get together; I am already looking forward to my trip next year.

2 comments:

BobG said...

Have a good time on your trip. And good luck to your wife; I hope the doctor can help her.

Kenny said...

Thanks Bob I am having a great time.