Friday, August 15, 2008

Not much going on in my life. I went to work one day this past week. I am burning up a bunch of leave before I retire at the end of the year. The shed I am having built in the backyard is coming along; the remodel in the master bath is progressing slowly. We had a custom vanity ordered and that may take up to a month. We are redoing the laundry room. Having it painted and tile put on the floor. The bride decided that we could not put the old washer and dryer back in the remodeled laundry room so next Tuesday the new washer and dryer are being delivered.

We were invited to go the county fair with my buddy Nate and his blushing spousal unit. But the brides back in just giving her fits and we declined the offer. At dinner tonight we talked about the bride having surgery on her back. It seems to be the last option.

1 comment:

Nate said...

It was a pretty good time but the wind was blowing hurricane strength sending dust everywhere. But we petted some cows & goats, had funnel cakes and lemonade and checked out all the crafts. It was nice night out but for the wind.