Thursday, April 10, 2008


Yes Foxy looks sad. Why is she sad you ask, she has been fenced out of my garden area. Foxy is pure terror on my feeble attempts of putting in a garden. Foxy is a digger, it's true. I believe it is a God given talent she has for finding holes. She will wander around the yard (mainly along the fence line) start digging until she finds the hole. The little darling will look up as f to say " Look dad I found another one for you". Last year when I put in a flower bed I am sure all she heard was bed. That is where is decided to sleep when she was not finding holes in the garden . I think this year is the year I will have a good garden. The dogs are fenced out and mom is here to constantly ask when I am going to get started. Yep this is going to be the year.

2 comments:

BobG said...

I'll be glad when it warms up a little more around here. I'm getting antsy to get my yearly vegetable garden going.

Kenny said...

me too, I am going to try hanging tomatoe plants upside down this year. Like that Topsy turvey thing