Thursday, January 31, 2013

Been awhile I find I spend most my wasted time on Facebook. I like to play the slot machines on the site. Big news in my life the birth of my new granddaughter, and the bride just retired. We are going to fly to the Denver area on the 5th to meet our new granddaughter, can't wait. I am headed for a gun show this Saturday with my buddy Nate. You never know if you will find a gun you just can't live without. I know there is a couple of guns that fit that description still out there.

4 comments:

BobG said...

I just got back from the gun show, but didn't have much luck.
Hope you have a good time visiting family in Denver.

Kenny said...

Thanks Bob. I did not have much luck either. I did buy a book, "Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Written some 2400 years ago. Started to read it last night. My oldest boy did pick up a 10/22 at a fair price for today's market.

BobG said...

"Art of War" is interesting; I read it about 35 years ago, about the same time I was reading "The Book of Five Rings" by Miyamoto Musashi.

The 10/22 is a great gun; anyone who likes 22's should have one.

contractors reviews said...

welcome back dude. so happy to be hearing from you soon again.