Thursday, June 24, 2010

It is a beautiful summer day in northern Utah. The kind of day that makes you glad not to be in an office some place. Spent most of yesterday on a lake with my buddy Nate, We managed to catch our limit of trout. I managed to talk Nate into taking all the fish. It is not that I don’t like fish but I just finished smoking about 15 maybe 20 pounds of trout and salmon and I have plenty for fish. I kept 1/3 of the smoked fish and handed out the other 2/3 to Nate and Jim. The fish was from our last fishing trip to Flaming Gorge.


I slept in a little later then normal this morning and got a late start on my walk. It had warmed up enough that it affected the quality of the walk and I did struggle a little. But I figure if I keep plugging along it will only get better.

I misplaced my to do list which has really worked out for the best. I have forgotten what was on it so I don’t have to do any chores, Makes for a relaxing day.

No comments: