Monday, May 31, 2010

One of my three readers has complained that I do not post much anymore. Never really sure if I posted a lot but I have slowed down. I explained that since I retired I have been too busy to spend time on the computer. He expressed some doubt in this fact. He is retiring at the end of September and he'll learn that there is not rest for the retired. I need to turn off the water in the garden so I will sign off now. Only the Lord knows how many tasks will come from just turning off water.

3 comments:

BobG said...

It's your blog; if you want to post twice a day or once a month that's your call.
Retirement doesn't mean you have more time; it just means you end up having more things to fill up your time.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree BobG.

How did I ever have the time to work before I retired?!

Kenny said...

Sniff, sniff, you guys totally understand where I am coming from.