Thursday, April 01, 2010

Springtime in Utah, this is my backyard this morning. I think it is a little too early to plant tomatoes.








This is the bear chair I made for my youngest granddaughter. It was a fun project and she does seem to enjoy it. My next project is a child size picnic table. I have the plans and look forward to the construction phase.



I am moving mom into an assisted living center this weekend. I am not happy about it but feel this is for the best. I don't feel I give mom the care that she needs, but I do try. My bride and freinds have noticed a downward turn in my attitude and in my health. The stress of being a full time caregiver can be overwhelming. I just hope that I am doing the right thing. I ask you please to keep me in your thoughts and prayers

2 comments:

BobG said...

Your back yard looks like mine.
Sorry to hear about your mom. Good luck and best wishes to you and your family.

Kenny said...

thanks