Sunday, March 08, 2009

We had a party and it was great. At least I think it was great. Everybody seemed to have a good time. Many friends and some family were there all to celebrate mom’s 88th birthday and the burning of our mortgage.

My sister left this morning and is on her way back to Georgia. So we are putting the house back together and will return to normal in a day or two. By normal I mean consumption of food. I believe we put away enough food to feed a small African nation for a week. I know my cardiologist is going to yell at me. I‘ll see her a littler later this month.

This Friday I am hooking up with some buddies and headed for the sportsmen’s expo. There will be a lot of Alaskan outfitters there, this will allow us to pick one for our upcoming salmon trip (planned for 2010). Saturday may include a trip to the desert with a different group of desperados, although my normal group will be invited. I figure the more there is the more guns there will be. See-ya

2 comments:

BobG said...

Sounds like a good time. With the economy like it is, you may run into some good deals.

Kenny said...

I think we will run into some killer deals.