Thursday, June 01, 2006

I got my computer back last night. It works very well, except when I am on line with MSN, seems every time I click on an embedded link I get booted. My buddy Nate sent me a couple of links in an e mail. I click on the links and MSN shut down. If I go to a web site and click on a link I get booted. I have tried to go to tech support but when I click on that page it says “page is not available” I am guessing that I have a corrupt file someplace. So you wonder what I am going to do now, I’ll tell you. Tonight I am going to organize my tackle box and I am going fishing in the morning. Then in the evening I am going to work in my garden. It is suppose to get to 90+ degrees this weekend so I think it is much better to work in the evening. You may be thinking that it would be better to work in the garden in the morning, but if I did that I may be too tired to go fishing. I’ll take care of the important stuff first and then if I have the energy……………

2 comments:

BobG said...

There are very few things that can't be cured by going fishing...

Kenny said...

This is true, but I ended up cleaning the carpet.