Friday, January 27, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

The forecast was for the chance of snow showers I have about four inches of chance on my driveway and it is coming down hard. The bride and I have the day off from work and she is setting in front of the fire watching Price is Right. I am thinking of heading to the desert in the morning, I will have to see about the weather. I my younger day I would have gone without a second thought. But now, I do think before I act (sometimes). I have invited three others to come with me. Mile my next door neighbor, Jim my youngest son's father in law, and Nate from Wasted Electrons fame ( http://wasted_electrons.blogspot.com/). Three of us have new guns that need to be shot. I did shoot my new gun the other day but it was 19 degrees and the wind was blowing. So it was not as enjoyable as I would have hoped. I will check with my buddies and see if they are willing to go. If we do I am sure that it will be an adventutre and I will post about it.

No comments: